Terms & Conditions
- A carriage paid order to the UK mainland is £300.00
- The carriage charge to the UK mainland for orders under £300.00 is £6.50
- The minimum order for new accounts is £350.00
- Due to the high transportation costs for Southern Ireland, Northern Ireland,
- Channel Islands and the Isle of Man, we reserve the right to impose a £19.00 carriage charge on all orders under £400.00, Scottish Highlands and Islands a £21.00 carriage charge.
- All invoices are issued in Pounds Sterling.
- 30 days nett
- We accept:
• debit and credit card payments (sorry no AMEX)
• cheques – made payable to M. Golunski & Co. Ltd. or
• payment by BACS.
Please ring our Accounts Department 01384 78326 for bank details.
- Any faulty goods will be exchanged (if available) or credited in full once received.
- No credits will be issued for goods over 18 months old.
- A new account application must be completed before any goods are released; we also reserve the right not to open any new accounts clashing with established customers.
- Subject to successful application, an account will be opened with the terms as described above.
- Any unsuccessful application will be pro-forma only until such time as a credit history has been established.